Wednesday 12 September 2007

12 Days Off!


thats right i now have 12 wonderful days off! oh what to do with myself...

friday night me and marcus went into town on a spur of the moment and ended up having a brill night! it was relatively warm, there were loads of people i knew out and we sat in a pub garden til 1am just chilling! it was fab!

on UKS ive signed myself up for and ATC tryptych swap! i was so motivated ive done them already and they're not due til oct! i even made a little pouch for the ones i'll get back. and i started an art journal using the prompts from this is me, the blog. ive only done the first one so ive got a long way to go to catch up!

got my etsy fabric today...now to think what to use it for. it will be something patchwork, either cushion or bag....or i get some more and make a quilt. hmmm. dilemma.

later.... just had fun and games with zeus..we were force feeding him grapes and i pulled a bit too hard on his beard and i think ive hurt him! it really upset me!

No comments: