Wednesday, 31 December 2008
Tuesday, 30 December 2008
Friday, 26 December 2008
christmas eve marcus and me went to midnight service with my mum and stepdad. it was really lovely but the choir and organist were a bit questionable!
christmas day was busy, with me and marcus having lunch at my dad's with his parents coming too. we had a lovely walk after and then me and marcus went to my mum's in the evening for tea and tv. lovely.
Wednesday, 24 December 2008
1. snowmen cookies, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. Noel mini album pour Scrapoulette, 5. I just wanna sing, 6. Dream Girl, 7. mini album loves, 8. a la faveur, 9. Looking For A Lost Dream, 10. gnomes, 11. My Own Drum - Red Velvet Kit Club, 12. Maia's Friends, 13. 100_2632, 14. Untitled, 15. jolly, 16. my favorite things
due to obvious family stuff, this may be my last post for a few days. so
Monday, 22 December 2008
and then i found CHERRY tic tacs in a corner shop on our way back to the tube. made my night.
tom (our cat) hated having my friend Chris stay over. totally freaked him out. he wouldnt go in the front room on his own and sat in the doorway staring at poor Chris!
i have 1 more shift before christmas now and i cant wait.
Thursday, 18 December 2008
Wednesday, 17 December 2008
(tue) i managed a few LOs, including one i cant post as it's for January's category stories prompt.
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Monday, 15 December 2008
these goodies are from a challenge i won on say it in scrap (suspended for the holidays)
im hoping to make a start sewing my crochet together today, if i can be bothered to have a shower and get dressed! also need to get a couple of last minute presents together and wrap marcus's.
paid my VAT on my new dolly plus a handling charge which takes her total cost to £100. damn the man!
Friday, 12 December 2008
Wednesday, 10 December 2008
Tuesday, 9 December 2008
*WE WANT YOU*
To join the Category Stories team.
The search is on for some new Story Tellers, to join Jodie, Karin, Lee, Sarah and our NEW NEW NEW Story Teller STEPH, who was our fabulous November guest!
And it is super simple to apply if you’d like to be considered for the team…….
1. Complete the November, plus the December and January categories - creating a LAYOUT of your favourite size based on each category. (We are only accepting layouts as part of the Story Teller search to even the playing field a bit!)
2. Link us up to your pages as per usual in the comments section for the November, December and January prompts.
3. After you make your January page, EMAIL category (dot) stories (at) ymail (dot) com with the phrase STORY TELLER SEARCH in the title bar, and answers to the following questions in your email:Your Name & Country:Links to your blog or online gallery/ies:Any other design teams you belong to (includes other challenge or inspiration blogs, online stores or manufacturers):The links to your pages for November, December and January:Tell us why you would like to become a Story Teller in five lines or less!:(You can also ask any questions you might have about the team).
4. APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 15thPlease feel free to ask any questions to us privately via the email address, or in the comments to this post if you wish! We will amend this post with any questions asked and the answer if we feel it necessary.
* You need to have your email to us by January 15th with links to the Nov, Dec & Jan category pages - you don’t have to have your pages for Nov & Dec completed in the normal timeframe of the end of the month if you wish to just be considered for the DT, in case you find us for the first time after that month has passed! You just won’t be eligible for the monthly prize draw.
* Jan 15th is the cut off date for Story Teller applications (pages for people who aren’t applying are Jan 31 as per usual) to allow time for the new Story Tellers to get their creations done to upload on Feb 1 with the new team announcement.
* All people are welcome, including digi and hybrid peeps, from any country.
* You need to be able to commit to supplying at least one original creation (which is not limited to just layouts, it can be cards or other creations) per month based on the monthly category for inclusion on the Category Stories blog, for 6 months minimum period of Feb to July 2009.
* We have on occasion in the past each been given product sponsored to work with, but it is usually we use our own stash. Sometimes a prize might be sponsored to the months participant winner. Story Tellers contribute towards a RAK for a month we don’t have a sponsor, so be prepared to be able to contribute a small amount on those sponsorless months (usually no more than $2.50US each). You will need an active and useable paypal account to be able to contribute. * There will be a number of positions to be filled (exact number to be determined), so please apply! We fully encourage those of you who have never been on a team before, we’d love to see your stuff. Likewise, if you are already on another team/teams but know you can meet the commitments listed above, please apply too!THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK - hope you have fun making your pages!
The Story Tellers!
1. December Daily : Day 6, 2. ribbon wreath, 3. circle wreath, 4. Meet FAWN, 5. 100_2775, 6. PC080068, 7. Untitled, 8. Molly's Sketchbook: Simple Sewn Bird Ornaments, 9. Doe-eyed girl, 10. la Jetée, 11. granny madness, 12. Sassafras Lass Christmas card!Carte de voeux Sassafras Lass!, 13. Mandy, feeling blurry, 14. december four, 15. december 3, 16. belladrummer christmas
its a LO to show the stuffed trees i have made to decorate my presents. the little gingerbread man is kittyrobot.
here's the presents wrapped with their trees:
Sunday, 7 December 2008
december's yummy sweet spuds kit. i hope you subbed because it's all sold out! im not sure im going to keep my sub going after it runs out in jan. its gotten so expensive now the exchange rate has gone down.
paid for my PD violetina doll. hopefully she should turn up this week.
spent last night writing cards and wrapping presents.
have decided i need another 10 squares for my crochet blanket. the rate im turning them out, it shouldnt take too long!
its getting very icy here at the moment. tom is refusing to go outside because its too cold!
speaking of our baby, according to the age and date the rescue place gave us, he'll be 5 tomorrow! happy birthday Tom!!
Wednesday, 3 December 2008
Monday, 1 December 2008
1. Merry Happy - Set of 16 Gift Tags, 2. Holly Jolly Jolly - Card Set, 3. dolly doodles, 4. some quilting, 5. d is for dreamer, 6. Toys R Us Limited "Matryoshka Maiden", 7. WTJ Day26 my secret is safe ♥, 8. Midnight Pony Ride, 9. Maple leaves bokeh, 10. IMG_0207.jpg, 11. Yoke - week 4, 12. For Those About To Rock..., 13. The Cautious Woodsman - Paper Tags, 14. Warm Wishes - Pink Paislee Card, 15. Sack Race, 16. xmas 00