115g butter (softened)
85g caster sugar
175g plain white flour
1/2 tsp ground cinammon
- preheat oven to 190'. grease several trays.
- beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- sift flour and cinammon into bowl and mix with hand. gather mix together.
- take walnut sized piecese and roll into a ball. place on baking tray ( can be fairly close, they done spread much).
- using a fork dipped in cold water, gently flatten each ball with prongs/
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. leave to cool slightly before transferrring to cooling rack.
see, easy peasy.