Monday 19 June 2017

Planner Girls Collective: my craft space

I confess, I don't actually have a dedicated space. I see all these love pictures of other people's spaces and feel very jealous. I had always hoped that when we moved out of our coach house, I would be able to have a space rather than on my bed.

For now, scrapbooking is done in our spare room, again on the floor. Papers and albums etc are stored on an expedit.



Planning happens on my bedroom floor! I tend to do it when I get my girls to bed so it makes sense to have my things there.



We're moving again in a few weeks, so maybe I can actually have a proper work space??!

PGC ladies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww hopefully you'll have your own space soon... ugh moving.. I feel for you, i hate moving x

Kerrymay._.Makes said...

Yes hope you get a space soon, although that said I have one downstairs and I still mainly plan on my knee in the living room! xx

Unknown said...

This looks very familiar. I used to have a lot of stuff scattered around. Then I accumulated too much stuff and needed a space haha x