Sunday 25 October 2015

Baby spam

Friday was the big day but unfortunately I was last on a list of 4 mummies to be. Due to emergencies, I didnt go down until 1430, which meant not having eaten for 20 long hours.
Rosalind Sophia Irena Kaye was born 1535 weighing in at just over 3kg, or 6lb 8 in old money. She was a proper folded in half breech, and my first view of her was a pair of wrinkly feet.
First night was a rough one, lots and lots of pain, next morning was awful as I had a lot of Oromorph in my system. But we go there eventually and came home today.
Ella loves her new sister and even the cat is fairly interested.

3 comments:

Louise H said...

Congratulations and welcome to Rosalind. Glad you had a safe delivery and that you are all settling into your new bigger family so well x
ps she is gorgeous!

Julie Kirk said...

Hello Rosalind - you're a sweetie!

And well done you Stephanie - I hope you've felt well enough to make up for that 20hour fast and have been treating yourself to something nice!

Best wishes to you all. x

stephanie said...

Yes....definitely treating myself! Night feeds ans smartphones equals sneaky online shopping!!